Sunday, January 30, 2011

Book #7

So, it has been sometime since I read a book! Things got a little crazy around here with kids, school, callings, exercising, and life in general, that I haven't sat and read a book since the last one!
Also, some other exciting news if you haven't already heard. I am now a blogger for Latter Day Woman magazine. I blog on Fridays and they post/ publish on Saturday morning. It is interesting so far, but I will get the hang of it, and be discovered someday right?!
I am waiting to get my hands on a copy of These is My Words, from a friend, but until then, I have decided to read Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale. She is the author of Goose Girl, which I have read, and will read Enna Burning, here shortly. I do hope all of my followers are picking a good book too. It is such a relaxing escape from reality sometimes, all should do it! So, let's get reading and as always, happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. CooooL choices I have already read These is My Words... Great Book and alos Goose Girl and Enna Burning..I need to read Princess Academy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Help yesterday. It was soooo good, thanks for recommending it. I was a little unhappy with the ending, I think I was so into the story I didn't want it to end. I wished she had given us more about what happened in the end. Ow well, it was still a great book!!

    ReplyDelete