Monday, February 28, 2011

Book # 10 Complete

That's right! Book 10 started at 1:00 and finished at 6:30 today. Yes, my house is a mess, yes, we had pizza for dinner, but that is also because I switched nights and had to go to work tonight:) Nonetheless, it is finished, Secret Sisters by Tristi Pinkston.
What a funny book?! A little cheesey, but squeeky clean and a real easy read. The Relief Society Presidency is suspicious of a family's situation, and instead of just flat out asking what is going on, they set up their own "Operation Spy" sting to work. They set up surveillance inside and outside the house; they follow Nick to work, and just when you think these ladies couldn't do anymore, they set up meals, visit the sick, clean homes, and feed the missionaries. I know the Relief Society is talented, but these women really magnify their callings.
A fun book, I will admit, and with it only being 256 pages long, I couldn't put it down until it was finished. So, I LIKED IT!
Happy Reading, and onto book 11~

No comments:

Post a Comment