Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a little sidetracked note for you

The Giving Tree
This book is about a tree and she loves a little boy. They play together, he swings on her branches, eats her apples and sits in her shade. The boy climbs up her trunk and plays hide and go seek. They are best friends. But the boy grows up and moves away. The tree is sad. Then one day, he comes home and the tree is happy. She is so happy that she gives the boy everything: leaves and branches for a home, and her trunk for a boat. The tree gave her life for the boy and they were both happy.
Jesus Christ died for me. He prayed for my sins, gave me life and because of Him, I can have eternal life. Jesus Christ is my Savior and that makes me happy. I will live my life to make him happy.

Emmah's primary talk that she gave on Sunday. She wrote this herself... something to think about this Easter Season... Happy Reading.

1 comment:

  1. why didn't I know you had all these blogs??? This is great, I always need good book recommendations. Are we friends on goodreads?

    ReplyDelete