Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Great Mystery

I just finished a great book last night, and I am onto the next one. This book, The Great Mystery was written by Travis Slone. This is his first book, and you can get your copy on Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com. It is available for ereaders today!!! Travis, is married to my very best friend, Summer. Summer and I met freshmen year in high school. She was the new girl, and I was the gal who quickly snatched her up to be my bff. I have never regretted that decision. She is amazingly talented, mom of three beautiful little ladies, and now is married to an author. Okay, so yes, on with the book. Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, wow I just saw this today. Thank you very much, you are so sweet. I can still hear you saying, "Hi I'm Hope and this is Heidi." Love you

    ReplyDelete